One of the first high-end sets of the NBA collecting season, 2019-20 Panini Impeccable Basketball supplies five autographs per Hobby box.
Panini America officials recently sent out preliminary Product Information Solicitations for several exciting new products coming soon enough to a hobby shop or online retailer near you and, over the course of the next few days, we’re sharing that same information with you here on The Knight’s Lance. For the purposes of this post, we’re showcasing the high-end spectacle that will be 2019-20 Impeccable Basketball.
In the product preview that follows, we’ll showcase a must-see bevy of preliminary images as well as the product’s PIS document. Enjoy the sneak peek and stay tuned for additional details.
Release Date: February 19, 2020
Product Configuration: Nine cards per box, three boxes per case.
BREAK: Five autographs and one Silver insert, Gold insert or Stainless Stars insert per hobby box, on average.
- Impeccable returns with five autographs per box plus one Silver NBA Logo, Gold NBA Logo, Silver Draft Logo, Silver Hall of Fame Logo or Stainless Stars card per box, on average.
- Find Elegance Rookie Jersey Autographs that feature on-card autographs and prime memorabilia swatches.
- Look for rare and unique cards numbered to a player’s jersey number, All-Star appearances and various statistics.
- New autograph inserts such as Canvas Creations and Extravagance Autographs.
- New inserts featuring NBA Draft and Basketball Hall of Fame logos emblazoned on an ounce of .999 pure silver.
Enjoy the preview gallery that follows and stay tuned for additional information.